Friday, March 12, 2010

The Times They Are a Changin'...

Hello, dear readers. That is if anyone is listening. According to my analytics, I've not had many (if any) visits to this page for a while. Since I have much on my plate at the moment- FB, Astrology, Astrology lessons, a book to write and a life to live with my wife, I am going to stop writing here. Remember, I was unsure of it just before Mercury went Rx and decided when it went forward to give it another shot, and now I have revisited that decision.

My main plan is to write my book. We want a couple of snowmobiles, a Harley, we need a roof, a new well, a new porch and a million other little things, so my plan is to write a bestseller that will make these things possible.

While writing this blog, I have received enough incredible feedback to make me understand that I now have the tools necessary to do the book. I want to thank you all for listening (reading)and when the book is done, it is to you all that I will give the credit.

It's a difficult decision but one that I must make if I am to reach my goals. So thank you and thank you again for your amazing input...

5 comments:

  1. Larry -- I'll miss your writings here, but I'll look forward to seeing you on the New York Times Bestseller List! Best of luck to you and your wife. With Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss this too but do want you to write that book. I can't wait to read it. Rock on, Larry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on that book. I will look forward to reading it. You are an excellent writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't blame you . . . I choose to leave Real Astrologers and stay "home" on my own blog. Good luck w/your writing!

    diane~

    ReplyDelete